Thursday, March 26, 2020

what is killing me

Hallo,
This is what is killing me:

  • My dad always snapping his fucking fingers
  • People eating and making noises as if they have some issue
  • My mom only calling me to talk about her boyfriend
  • My identity being split across the world and nowhere to be found
  • My sudden lack of interest in everything that I once thought I enjoyed
  • Not remembering my past
  • Not knowing who my friends are
  • Time passing through me
  • Not being able to say what I actually think 
  • Cigarettes
  • Not knowing what I am 
  • Not having a personality
  • Not controlling my feelings or actions
  • Not being able to know what I am thinking because it's too many people in my head
  • Being a super hypocrite
  • Judging others
  • Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

going mc fucking crazy

That's simply it