Saturday, March 28, 2020

i'm gonna move to the bronx and i will be master clown

Wie Guetz
you fucking heard me
i made my choice, once this pandemic is over i am fucking leaving europe, my small town is not big enough for how big of a clown i am! i am gonna spread trickery and sperginess like a mc fucking plague!
i am moving to a small apartment, and i am gonna work in little italy. and have like a clown gig in my free time, my family says i am a good clown! yeah it's gonna work out so fucking well. i am gonna be everyone!! i will be legit every single human there is to be. i will flee!! i will be a fucking priest i will be a skater boy! i will be a god damned ghost buster!!! i will uncover all there is to uncover, i will know all the subway stops and all the spots to hide at! i will be nothing and everything and so little and such a big concept!! the concept of my identity is an allegory itself! fuck
if i can't have a personality of my own i will steal everybody else's. fucking write it down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

going mc fucking crazy

That's simply it