Sunday, March 29, 2020

mordern day dating and whatever the hell people think makes sense

Hallo Wie gehtz
So, I was listening to negative xp's "girls are dumb" and I checked the comment section, and I saw lots of people were like, hella fucking pissed at women. Idk if my opinion is valid, because in their terms i am a normie I guess, I have had girlfriends, which makes me invalid for these internet monks. But I find the way these people think of women fucking gross. I don't know, some people will be like, stop simping bro, just because I am on women's side, but every time I see this type of shit I just think of my mom. She is an extremely sweet and intelligent person, a polyglot, beats me at any math issue that I can find, an extremely good debater! A person whose intellect is so cool, I love chatting with her about any topic because she does have a very bright mind and she knows what she talks about. And then I see people degrading each other to simple gender stereotypes. Not just men, women do it too.
I see men saying that all women are useless and dumb. That all of females are meant to be used. But that is like, so fucking weird. All my female friends are such cool people, with cool music tastes, with awesome hobbies and life goals, I can't look at them as objects, because they are not objects they are people. And maybe I think that way because my parents never re enforced gender stereotypes into me or my brother. I was never told that I should do X or Y cause I am a boy. I was just allowed to do whatever. I ended up being interested in things that are more "masculine", which is the norm for boys, but even if I hadn't it wouldn't matter. I was never told that men or women have roles in society, yeah women are the ones that give birth but besides that, in a world where physical strength is not the major  contributing force for society I think it is futile to reduce people to such things.
Now let's talk about dating. I see guys complaining about how they have to pay for dinner and invest so much money just to get laid. That itself is pathetic. Yes, women can be very materialistic fucks sake, but so can men. If you only see women as sex objects they will treat you as a wallet, it is only fair. Do you really expect a living being with a complex brain to do whatever you say and not want any sort of gratification back? Women want sex too, duh! But if you come into the picture just wanting sex, pretending to care about women just for their body, they will use you back. Women don't owe you sex, and you don't owe them money. You know why egirls make money off of incels? Cause they see them as objects and are so lonely and brain washed that they spend money on girls they'll never talk to irl to fill the big hole in their heart. I am not a fucking chad, I am not attractive by any means. But I have had girlfriends. Why? Because I never saw sex as god damned priority. Like, yeah I wanna get laid, but first I want to find someone that makes me fall in love, sex is a fucking bonus. I don't go out chasing for people to fuck. I meet people and have friendships, and sometimes I crush on them. If the feelings end up being mutual, then we hang out more, and yeah sex might happen. But that's not what I am in for. And I never feel obligated to pay for things, expensive dates or whatever. Love is a mutual thing, not a fucking deal. Sometimes I feel very happy making a bracelet or a necklace for the girl that I like, I feel so warm just thinking about how that can make her smile!
Maybe I don't know shit about dating, but perhaps I am just too european.

No comments:

Post a Comment

going mc fucking crazy

That's simply it