Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I am so fucking tired of dinosaurs

Yeah, I said it, fuck retarded old people! I will never be one because I will blow my brains out before i am even 30, yeah it is edgy and cringy I don't care. I don't hate old people because they are old. I hate old people because they fail to accept that opinions aren't dogmatic. I am working so hard to avoid being like that, by always listening to people without being biased. My grandpa is always mocking me for being a polyglot. He is so fucking annoying. He is so fucking condescending, it makes me want to just scream boomer remover. My grandpa makes fun of me for speaking multiple languages, IMAGINE! While most people would be happy that their children have that skill, my grandpa makes actual fun of me. He says that I shouldn't speak 'foreign'. I swear to every fucking thing, why do old people get surprised at people my age for disliking them?? They act entitled, they ruined the economy and fucked the environment, they're mostly homophobic, xenophobic, racist, etc... you fucking name it... And it's so fucking annoying! I think that this is a thing that won't happen a lot more with upcoming old people, and future oldies, but old people say that everything was literally better in their time, which is so fucking bullshit. Yeah, I do miss the days when I was a little kid, but I have to admit those are just nostalgia goggles. But for old people it is an empiric truth that anything my generation makes is bad and wrong and it sucks! I can't grasp it. I fucking can't. They think they are so much smarter. My grandparents didn't even go to school and they call me and my parents dumb. IMAGINE THE FUCKING ENTITLEMENT. I'm not the brightest, I know that for a fucking fact.
Three days ago, my grandpa who is a fat ass hypocrite sat on his ass and made fun of women on the TV that weren't even chubby, they had a perfectly normal healthy size. He shamed them for being "fat". And if I were to ask him something along the lines of "if they are fat does that make you a land whale?" I bet I'd be scrutinized and grounded by my family. But since he is old he's apparently not guilty of being a sexist racist retard. I hate saying this type of shit because people will think of me as an sjw, but it is the damn truth!! There isn't one time he doesn't make fun of immigrants, (i was a god damned immigrant, my existence is the product of immigration!), people of color, LGBT people and women. That's all he does. And they're not like light jokes. He is like insulting on purpose. He saw the transvestite parade for the Carnival on TV and started spewing hate about how it is so wrong to wear women's clothes. When I call him out I get called sensitive. I think I am like one of the least sensitive people out there, my sense of humor is quite dark and lots of people I know consider it "offensive". But my grandpa, he is not even trying to joke, he is being fucking racist and hypocritical.
Nothing I ever do will change fossils, the only way of getting rid of fossils is by throwing them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

going mc fucking crazy

That's simply it