Monday, June 3, 2019

Listening to KMFDM and feeling like a god

I don't know how about y'all but KMFDM are fucking great. Sometimes when I listen to certain songs I feel like i am leaving the human realm. It really feels like I am entering a new form of life. I just visualize myself finally ascending towards the sky. Finally in charge. In the bus, I look out the window, I imagine houses exploding, street lights blowing up, alarms going off as the bus marches forward. The only human language there is is hatred and destruction.
Right now I sit at school, in the hallways, all the kids from my class are hanging out. I'm at the corner, I'm not part of it, never will and time is running out so what ? Stray bullet is playing, as much as I could want to be part of something like a group of good friends that just want to have a good time I know I am something else. I am a product, a product of human selfishness, of shallowness of all the lack of empathy in this world, of all the filth that is spat by the ones deamed fit. They all have created me. They all regret it. But that's not my problem. Actions have consequences. What else? Maybe a group of people that share similar interests with me? That could be nice, I guess. But I'd fuck it up, human interraction is overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

going mc fucking crazy

That's simply it